Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thank You Kelsie!!







I didn't get Fred into the school this year for pictures. I was sick the first go round and at a meeting the second. I called up my friend Kelsie Mason whom I worked with at the Salina Pool and she said she would take some pics! The day we decided on was the day before a big storm and quite cold, but we went for it! The boys were so good and Kelsie...you are Amazing! She even got Fred to behave and smile, quite a feat!

The picture of the two boys leaning against the green building cracks me up. Kels tried to get them to lean against it and put one knee up. Dylan did and then Fred tried. It was soooo funny! He looked at Dylan and knew what he was supposed to be doing but couldn't for the life of him get his knee in the right place. He laughed, Dylan laughed, and we laughed. It was so sweet. It made me think of just how closely he does watch Dylan. He tries to do everything he does, and for the most part succeeds. Dylan is a great big brother. He protects Fred and loves him endlessly. He teaches him what he can, and is quite patient through the process.

I told a friend recently that I had doubts when I was pregnant with Fred that I could love another baby as much as I love Dylan, and I did. He had been my world for six years. But love is an amazing thing and seemed to just grow around and include our little Fred. I am so grateful for these boys!

1 comment: