Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random Fourth of July






Fourth of July....yes I know I am behind!

We had a great Fourth this year. I was still laid up from another surgery, but getting around ok. I didn't feel great and at this point I was blaming that on surgery. Little did we know we had a baby on the way! That shocking news came in August....

For the Fourth we went to the games as usual. No pics, it was hard enough just to keep up with Fred, let alone photograph anything! After the park everyone needed to cool off and rest so we headed home. We were so happy to have Nanny Bart with us this year. She is such a special part of our family and makes any get together so fun. Some played cards, some slept, and some ate:).

We were also happy that Big Fred and Barbara could come to visit. The kids love seeing them and Brady was thrilled to spend some time with his parents. He misses them so much. I was grateful they could come.

After we rested we headed to Jack's house. He is so generous every year to invite us to watch the parade under shade and with plenty of refreshments. Things were a bit different this year as Dylan was in the parade. Fred was excited to watch for him. When he came by on the big firetruck the kids got so excited! I missed watching him chase candy and realizing this is part of growing up.

All in all it was a great Holiday!

No comments: