Sunday, December 5, 2010

All Star Baseball




Dylan was asked to play on the All Star Baseball Team this year. He had a blast. I was so proud of him and how much he improved through the season. He played a few games, most of which I was able to attend. The only two I couldn't get to Tara and Mom were able to take him to. This broke my heart, but he thought it was pretty awesome. He loves our family and spending time with them. And, a trip with Nanny Bart and Grandma Seals ended with one spoiled, happy boy!

I love watching Dylan grow and improve at each sport he plays. However, it makes me a little sad to think of how much he has grown up. I cannot believe he is 9 years old and in fourth grade. He is such a good boy and do not know what I would do without him. He helps around the house and is my little buddy. I told him he couldn't grow up and he told me, "Mom....I HAVE to go to college silly!" I dread the day he leaves....

1 comment:

Deby said...

Ha ha, I don't think you will ever let him leave. I is so sweet. Mom and I had the best trip to Kanab with him and he was so proud to have us go. That impressed me. We had a great time. He is truly a great kid.