Sunday, June 21, 2009


Happy Birthday Dylan!!

Dylan is eight years old today. As you can see from the pictures his birthday lasted all weekend. We had tons of fun.

I am so proud of Dylan. He is such a good boy and so so much fun. He is helpful around the house and especially with his little brother Fred whom he loves very very much. Dylan loves to read and play with his friends. He is caring and compassionate. He loves spending time with family, especially his Dad.

He wants to be a racer just like Dad. This scares me to death...we will see how that goes. I am nervous to let him get started but I know Brady will take every precaution.

I cannot believe he is eight! My how time flies. He is a wonderful little boy and we are lucky he is part of our little family.

Love you Dylan:)


8 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

You could have cropped me out of that picture!!!! Or I could have moved! It was a fun weekend!! !Happy B-day Dylan!

Scott and Deby said...

Grandpa says know to the racing for Dylan also. Happy Birthday Dylan

Amy Rosquist said...

Happy Birthday, big guy. We love you!

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Krista, can you believe you have an eight year old :) Happy Birthday Dylan.

Mindy said...

Happy (late) Birthday Dylan!

Tiffany said...

Hey My friend. Cute pics of Dylan! Can you believe our boys are 8! Crazy huh? Hope your foot gets feeling better soon! Take care Love me

Brasher family said...

Hey Krista!!

How are things with you guys? Can you believe that summer is almost over? How did that happen?

I so wish I was coming back out to Utah, but sadly, I don't think I'll be back 'til Christmas. Ava is starting preschool, so it's going to limit our amount of travel. Let's for sure try to plan another get together! I had a blast seeing you last time I was there!

Brasher family said...

Hey you! Time to update the blog... ha, ha! I'm just saying that from our texts last night! It was great to hear from you!