Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Ok ok, so I fell off the edge of the blogging world for a bit! But, we're back. Life has been so so so so sooooo busy.

Dylan as you can see, is growing up fast. He is losing teeth left and right. He is enjoying second grade but is excited for summer to hurry up and get here. He has started soccer and really enjoys it.

Fred Dax is growing up too, so much. He is getting all of his teeth (long nights and lots of biting!) He is starting to say several words which is just so cute. He has had several ear infections, I feel like the kid is always sick! Hopefully this will pass.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey ! You are back! Ya like I have room to talk. I am terrible at staying on track. We are both good at falling of the edge of the world. I hope all is well. Cute pics of the boys. Tanner looks a lot like dylan with the missing teeth. take care and keep in touch

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

YEA...it has been a long time :) Glad to see and hear all is well! We miss you guys.

Darling pics of the boys and tell Brady hello.

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Holy crap- you actually posted something!!

Amy Rosquist said...

Those are some cute pictures! I'm hoping Dylan gets some new teeth soon- he is running out.

Shauni Kaye said...

Cute pics Krista! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Once Dylan gets his permanents in he will look even older. Trey has had his in for a long time now and I can't believe how much older he looks!

tanya.... said...

your boys are so cute! they are some of the happiest kids! We are with Dylan on wanting summer. Glad all is well!

Tiffany said...

Sorry lady! That was pretty rude. It was so fast and chaotic. I know excuses, excuses! Talk to ya soon. Take care! Happy Easter!