Saturday, December 6, 2008

Well I can't believe it! Fred Dax is ONE!!! He had his first birthday December third. He had so much fun. He got some fun toys including a four wheeler (what a surprise!) It's just a little ride-on toy but both him and his brother love it.

I cannot believe that he is already one. This year has gone by so fast. The first week after he was born I thought we would never get home and life would never be normal again. But here we are, happy and healthy (twenty-five pounds in fact!)

Our little Fred is such a happy boy. He loves to laugh and loves to play. His favorite toy is my crock pot. So quite obviously, his favorite place to play is the pantry. He loves to pull things off the shelves and bang the pans and lids. Some of his other favorite toys include the coal bucket, the fireplace grate, and the stairs. What a busy boy!

4 comments:

tanya.... said...

Happy Birthday Fred!! Looks like you had a great time!! Way Cute pics.

Mindy said...

I can't believe he is already 1! He is so dang cute...hard to believe he started so tiny. I just wanna pinch those cheeks!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Dax! I can't believe it ONE! So crazy! He is a cutie pie. Miss you guys to hope to see you soon. Happy Holidays

Bobbi said...

Hey Gal!

I've never seen anyone dig into their cake like that...How cute is he! You've got a darling little family... Hope to see you soon! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!